4 Sisters Talk

Four Sisters, One Bond, Forever Intertwined
We are 4 sisters living life together near and far. We have created this blog to stay connected over the miles. Sharing what sisters talk about - life, love, kids, cute boys (little ones that is), recipes and more. Hoping to shine our light along the way.

June 13, 2013

Redecorated Master Bedroom

For Mother's Day, Andrew gave me money to redecorate our bedroom. Which goes to prove if you nag long enough about something they get the hint :) 

Everything I got was from HomeGoods! Of course, not in one trip...I am my mother's daughter and it took at least 5 trips. HomeGoods is my new favorite store. I got the comforter, shams and white pillows as a set for $89. We already had aqua pillows and throw so we are just using it for now. The white brightened the room up so much. And I actually like my grey paint now. I also got a set of long white curtains. I probably need a set for both windows but I was being cost efficient, aka cheap. 




I also got the big white mirror on clearance for $22. It's not great but it is the size I wanted for over our "free found on the sidewalk" 
dresser. We will paint both eventually. 

We also got the two black side tables from HomeGoods, they have a lot of cute accent furniture for great prices. We got home and I decorated mine so cute and Andrew put his 20 year old alarm clock, the monitor and a rag that he puts his phone on at night on his! Ugly it up much!! So I hid those things with a picture frame. 


I want to add some coral accessories for a pop of color. And need to get a white bed skirt which seem to be hard to find! Someday I want a cute accent chair in a cute fabric for the corner by the book shelf. 

Above the bed a want to print out new family photo, the colors will look great. Also want to work on a DIY headboard idea. 




Anyways love it for now. Feels clean and fresh with white not to mention all the junk we took out :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment