4 Sisters Talk

Four Sisters, One Bond, Forever Intertwined
We are 4 sisters living life together near and far. We have created this blog to stay connected over the miles. Sharing what sisters talk about - life, love, kids, cute boys (little ones that is), recipes and more. Hoping to shine our light along the way.

May 10, 2014

Baked Oatmeal - Gluten Free/Dairy Free

Preheat oven to 350. 

In a bowl mix...


2 eggs, beaten
1 cup milk (we use unsweetened vanilla almond milk)
1/2 cup oil (we use 1/4 cup applesauce and 1/4 cup grapeseed oil) 
        **if you use 1/2 cup all oil it is crumbly, if you use 1/2 cup all applesauce is it cakey
1 cup brown sugar (I use only 1/4 cup) 
2 tsp baking powder
1 tsp salt
1/2 tsp cinnamon
1 tsp vanilla ( I added this ingredient because I lowered the sugar)

---- mix all----
Add 3 cups oats (calls for quick oats but I use gluten free old fashion oats) 

Pour into greased baking pan, can use 8x12 or size smaller makes it a little thicker. Bake for 20-25 minutes. Sprinkle with cinnamon and nuts before baking if desired. Serve warm topped with syrup and fruit. 

Uncle Brad Enjoy!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment