Shea Wheeler became Shea Palmer yesterday! The most amazing ceremony ever, in which her new husband whispered the sweetest vows to her and forever captured my heart. The way Brad intently looked into Shea's eyes as he sweetly whispered his vows to her made me the happiest sister in the whole world. Seeing his deep love for her was the most comforting feeling as I felt I was handing over my little sister into his care. I know her heart is forever safe in his hands.
Shea Palmer, I want to devote this blog to our sister bond. In honor of the wedding vows you made yesterday I make this vow to you. I, Terra Beyeler, will share our lives in Arizona with you, Shea and Bradley, no number of miles will ever separate our love for you. I commit to sharing our days and lives with one another. Ok....now I'm crying.
I love you Shea Palmer and you too Brad!

No comments:
Post a Comment