Cinnamon Vanilla Almond Butter
Ingredients:
2 C. roasted almonds
1/2 - 1 Tbsp. vanilla extract
1-2 Tbsp. ground cinnamon
2 Tbsp. olive oil
1/2 - 1 Tbsp. vanilla extract
1-2 Tbsp. ground cinnamon
2 Tbsp. olive oil
Directions:
1. Place the almonds in the bowl of a food processor and process until finely ground.
2. Add the rest of the ingredients and blend for a few minutes at a time, making sure to scrape the sides of the food processor bowl frequently (if the mixture sticks).
3. Process for about 10 minutes, or until smooth and creamy.
4. Store in a mason jar of course and put in the fridge for freshness.
Beyeler Reviews:
We made with only 1 Tbsp of Cinnamon and 1/2 Tbsp of Vanilla and wish we had more flavor so I made the variation in the recipe above. Also the original recipe said 1 Tbsp. of oil and we had to add 1 more to get it going. I think I'll try coconut oil next time...
Recipe Adapted from this recipe.
![]() |
| Luke enjoyed pushing the button to start the Ninja! |

No comments:
Post a Comment