4 Sisters Talk

Four Sisters, One Bond, Forever Intertwined
We are 4 sisters living life together near and far. We have created this blog to stay connected over the miles. Sharing what sisters talk about - life, love, kids, cute boys (little ones that is), recipes and more. Hoping to shine our light along the way.

August 14, 2013

THIS is country

I'll show you country...


We went for a drive Sunday afternoon with Lucy in tow and took some back country roads and I'm telling you this is the place where country songs are written. Now ate some points Brad said this is getting pretty hillbilly but as a whole it's so beautiful here, girls. If you can get over the bugs! I'm telling you they're really more like creatures. Things I've never seen in my life! But it's awesome you stopped on our way home from Callaway Gardens for lunch and found this adorable little town called Pine Mountain. Had the cutest main st and sweetest houses with perfect porches with rocking chairs where surely people gossip while sipping pink lemonade. So, girls...here's the country... Where the back roads, big green tractors, and farmers daughters live.






The other side of the road from this barn we came up on a baby deer! It was so sweet but we didn't get a pic before he left :)

No comments:

Post a Comment