Banana Pancakes
Ingredients:
- 1 C. oat flour (recipe below)
- 2 tsp. baking powder
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. cinnamon ** Beyeler update we like these with 1 tbsp.
- 1 large banana, very ripe, mashed
- 1 C. milk (any kind of milk works, we use unsweetened vanilla almondmilk)
- 1 egg
- 2 tsp. oil (I always use coconut oil or grapeseed)
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1/4 cup ground flaxseed (I throw in if I have it)
- coconut oil for cooking
Beyeler Reviews:
Recipe adapted from SkinnyTaste.
Mix milk, egg, oil, vanilla and mashed bananas in a bowl. Then add dry ingredients. Don't over-mix. Heat Skillet on medium heat, coat with coconut oil. Pour 1/4 C. of batter on heated skillet. When pancakes bubble flip! Makes 12 pancakes.
Everyone in our house LOVES these. They freeze well and keep in the refrigerator all week. I just pop them in the toaster and serve. These are good enough to eat without syrup.
Oat Flour
Ingredients:
- Oats
Directions:
Put oats in food processor, blend. Now you have oat flour!
Beyeler Reviews:
I love baking with it! I do usually combine with white whole wheat flour in recipes because without things are usually flat. Oat Flour whips up in the Ninja in less than a minute.
| My Homemade Oat Flour. I always buy King Authur Brand Flour. |

No comments:
Post a Comment