Moving away from you girls has been the hardest thing I have ever done. Without a doubt. It's been hard on my heart, I've gone through a couple months of being depressed. I cry all the time. And its in turn been hard on Bradley and I. You know how grossly adorable we were before we got hitched. It's been really hard on us since we've been here because I've been in such a slump and gained weight and instead of talking to him I've begun to just resent him for missing you all and so anything will set me off and start a fight blah blah blah. Anyway, I've just been so much more appreciative to all the wives in the service because I know I'm not the only one. And... I'm one of the strong ones! Ugh. It's hard. But I've really had to readjust how I lean on Jesus and not on Bradley to give me a good or bad day. And Bradley and I have hashed out and really gotten down to the root of why we've been at each others throats and not all lovey dovey and of course bradley was super gracious. I can't tell you the 180 we've done. It's been awesome. Not to say Helga doesn't still pay her visits (cause she does) but our attitudes toward each other has gone back to normal- it's been awesome :) we're gross again ;)
Ok I'm babbling. Love you girls.
I know it's been hard to adjust for us too. He kinda stole you away. I didn't really like him while you were engaged knowing he was the reason life was changing so much but after hearing his vows I knew he was the one for sure and that you were in good hands. I cry a lot too because I miss you or on nights I feel like brad and you would have been over hanging out. I hate that the boys change so quickly and that Parker will think you are a 2 D image but I know God has big plans for you both and for your marriage. You have always been strong and God is growing you through this time.
ReplyDelete